1. This website and all the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons in connection with Layers are provided without any representation or warranties, including without limitation, any warranties regarding quality, suitability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
2. Neither Layers nor any of its affiliates or employees is liable for any damages of any kind including direct, special court-ordered, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access to or use of this site or the information on this website.
3. This website can contain inaccuracies or misspelled information, which will be corrected by Layers after its discovery. The information on this website will also be regularly updated. Layers reserves the right to edit at any time any part of the website and to make changes to the website and to any terms, conditions, information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons. Because the internet is independently maintained on thousands of websites around the world, it may be possible that the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons may originate from outside sources. For this reason, Layers excludes all obligations and responsibility with regard to the data either obtained or acquired, or accessible within, through or outside this site.
4. The trademarks, trade names, images, logos and graphics that make Layers products and services recognizable, as well as the design, text and graphics of the website are property of Layers. Unless specifically stated otherwise, nothing contained herein is intended as conferring any license or right under the copyright or any other intellectual property right of Layers.
5. All products and services mentioned on the website are subject to Layers general terms and conditions. Refer to the Terms and Conditions on the website.
6. Despite Layers best efforts to keep the website clear of any viruses, there isn’t any guarrantee. Layers accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus whilst accessing the website.
7. Certain products and services that are offered on the website are easily accessible with any Apple, Windows computer with the systems Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome and newer versions of. Accessing these products and services with computers with other systems is not specifically supported or tested by Layers.
8. By accessing this website you agree to not disrupt or violate the integrity by hacking or making unauthorized changes to the contents of this website. Neither are you to prevent or restrict other users’ access to the website.
9. These terms and the disclaimer as well as any claim based on the use of information from this site, are governed by Dutch law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.